Great steak (Recipes courtesy of Food.com - Dropbear.)
Category: Grill - Author: Ready in: 2h 20m - Cooking time: 15m -
For 5 Servings(s) ()
- 0.25 cup(s) Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, plus
- 1 teaspoon(s) Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 0.25 cup(s) instant minced onion
- 0.75 teaspoon(s) salt
- 0.5 teaspoon(s) instant minced garlic
- 3 pound(s) sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
Sirloin Steak Directions
- Combine 1/4 cup of the Lea& Perrins®, lemon juice, oil, minced onion, salt and minced garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Place steak in tight-fitting bowl or plastic bag.
- Pour Lea& Perrins® mixture over steak.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Place on rack.
- Grill over hot charcoal or broil under preheated hot broiler for 7 to 10 minutes on each side or until done as desired, brushing occasionally with leftover marinade.
- Remove steak to serving plate.
- In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in parsley and remaining 1 teaspoon Lea& Perrins®.
- Pour over steak.
- Slice and serve.