Noodles and Cabbage
Here is a fast and cheap Polish meal. (Recipes courtesy of Food.com - Phil Smith.)
Category: Side Dishes - Author: Ready in: 5m - Cooking time: 20m -
For 4 Servings(s) ()
- 4 cup(s) cabbage (sliced)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 0.25 cup(s) cup butter
- 1 pound(s) wide egg noodles (cooked)
Noodles and Cabbage Directions
- Cook Egg Noodles in a salted pot of water.
- When Noodles are done drain and set aside.
- In skillet sauté Onions in Butter until transparent.
- Add Cabbage and sauté around 5 minutes (or until tender).
- Mix the cooked Noodles into the skillet.
- Add Salt and Pepper and (optional) Sour Cream.
- Serve and enjoy.