Compliment Rice Side Dish
Makes a pretty, tasty side dish to go with any menu. I have used this several times when having guests and it is always a hit! It is very easy to prepare. (Recipes courtesy of Food.com - Seasoned Cook.)
For 4 Servings(s) ()
- 1.25 cup(s) long grain rice
- 1 (13 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 small carrot, chopped fine
- 0.5 cup(s) frozen green pea
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 0.25 teaspoon(s) onion powder
Compliment Rice Side Dish Directions
- Place rice, chicken broth, water, salt and carrots in saucepan and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Lightly stir in peas, melted butter and onion powder.