First Anniversary 2016 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: First Anniversary 2016 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Belmont Groceries LLC (“Main Sponsor”), New Age Promotions, LLC. (“Administrator”), and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Main Sponsors’ and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstake (the “Sweepstake”).
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on June 2nd, 2016 at 7.00 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on June 18th 2016 at 3.00pm CT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, registrations are available at one locations participating in the promotion. Registration form must be completed and submitted in:
1. Rich’s Fresh Market, 3141 N. Thatcher Ave, River Grove, IL 60171
Registration form must include a valid home address, cell phone number, home phone number, email address, P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Once you fill out the registration form, in its entirety, and submit, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. First Anniversary 2016 Sweepstakes registration forms are available and will be accepted only at the participating location above during their normal business hours. Signature on the registration form acknowledges the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes.
Registration forms can only be submitted during the regular business hours of the participating location.
These hours are:
1. Rich’s Fresh Market, 3141 N. Thatcher Ave, River Grove, IL 60171 Monday through Saturday 7am-11pm CT, Sunday 7am-10pm CT
The Released Parties are not responsible for closures of the stores due to unforeseen circumstances.
Limit: Each participant is eligible to submit registration and receive up to one (1) Sweepstakes entries per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or phone numbers. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Main Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address or phone number used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: Administrator is a judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select two (2) potential Grand Prizes as well as twenty six (26) Secondary Prizes
Winners from entries will be drawn according to following schedule:
1. Saturday, June 11th, 2016 at or around 3.00 CT, the following prizes will be drawn
· One (1) voucher for All Inclusive trip for 2 persons to Mexico. This includes air travel from Chicago Ohare (ORD) to selected destination in Mexico and resort accommodation for up to 7days 6nights in at least 5 star resort. Tips, premium drinks, separately purchased trips while in resort are not included in the prize value. The blackout dates are November 23-28, 2016 and December 23, 2016 - January 2, 2017. The voucher is valid until February 28, 2017. The ARV is $2,000.00 (two thousand dollars)
· One (1) 55” Samsung TV. The ARV is $650
· One (1) bicycle. The ARV is $200
· Ten (10) $50 gift cards to Rich’s Fresh Market. The ARV is $500
2. Saturday, June 18th, 2016 on or around 3.00pm CT, the following prizes will be drawn
· One (1) voucher for a two way ticket to selected destination in Europe for one (1) person for up to and not exceeding $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars). This includes air travel from Chicago OHare (ORD) to selected destination in Europe. The blackout dates are November 23-28, 2016 and December 23, 2016 - January 2, 2017. The voucher is valid until February 28, 2017. The ARV is $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars)
· One (1) 48” Samsung TV. The ARV is $500
· One (1) bicycle. The ARV is $200
· Ten (10) $50 gift cards to Rich’s Fresh Market. The ARV is $500
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY MAIN SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. MAIN SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits his/her prize. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Main Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Prize. Sweepstakes Prize: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: One (1) All Inclusive trip for two to Mexico and one (1) Air Travel Ticket to Europe. The Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prizes is up to ARV: $3,000.00. TWENTY SIX (26) SECONDARY PRIZES: two Samsung TVs, two bicycles, two utensils sets and 20 Gift Cards. The Approximate Retail Value of Secondary Prizes is ARV: $3,200.00.
Odds of winning the GRAND PRIZE depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
For All Prizes: All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Main Sponsor’s sole discretion. Main Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: $6,200.00 (six thousand two hundred dollars)
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Belmont Groceries LLC dba Richs’ Fresh Market, and New Age Promotions LLC. and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes winners’ consent to Main Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. The winner of the Grand Prize agrees to be interviewed by TV, radio and any other media cooperating with the Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstake during the period of three (3) months from the date of the drawing.
10. General Conditions: Main Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Main Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Main Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. In such event, Main Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Main Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Main Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Main Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Main Sponsor, at their its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Main Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Chicago, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Main Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
13. Official Rules: For a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.richsfreshmarket.com prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
14. Main Sponsor:
Richs Fresh Market, 3141 N. thatcher Ave, River Grove IL 60171
15. Administrator: New Age Promotions, LLC. 7020 W. Cullom Ave Norridge, IL 60706